|Release date||Thursday, July 14, 2016|
Infinium Strike is a starship tower defense game blending strategy and real-time action. You are the weapons officer on the battlecarrier Freedom Strike. By harvesting and utilizing Infinium – the living metal of the cosmos – players can endlessly “print” powerful turrets and a deadly drone fleet.
Operation: Freedom - a clandestine military operation to turn the tide of the Wrog war. How long can the mega battlecarrier Freedom Strike survive the relentless Wrog waves?
We are funded on Kickstarter!
- OS: 7/8/10, 32 or 64 bit
- Processor: 2 GHz Duo Intel/AMD CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GT 430, Radeon HD 5400 video card, AMD A4, Intel HD4000 with DX9c, 512MB VRAM; 1280 x 720 resolution
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 700 MB available space
- Sound Card: Windows 7 and Direct X 9c compatible sound card or higher
- Additional Notes: 2-button Windows mouse with scroll feature